Microsoft Office has been a great assistance for a lot of people, particularly students and office workers. It has features as well as specifications that can only be found in this tool and is user-friendly. Microsoft Office 365 comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note and Outlook. Mac, on the other hand, has desktop publishing tools but as opposed to Microsoft, the tools are little bit confusing and difficult to utilize. Good thing Microsoft reached out so as to allow Mac users to experience the power and also flexibility of Microsoft Office by making Microsoft Office for Mac.
You can now download the Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac absolutely free, without any Office 365 subscription required.
This article describes how to install Microsoft Office for Mac 2016 on your computer.
Know Some Do’s & Don’ts Before installing MS Office to your MAC Device
- Once you download the 2.6GB file, click on the Office Preview Package to get started. You will find all the necessary steps thereon to install this software.
- Make sure that you fully downloaded the package else you’ll end up with errors every time you try to download the software.
- If you have previous versions of Office for Mac installed (example, 2008, 2004 and so on), you do not need to uninstall it.
Install Microsoft Office for Mac 2016
To install Microsoft Office for Mac 2016-==`, follow these steps:
- Insert the DVD into the disk drive. If you downloaded the product (office.com/downloadoffice), the setup icon should be available on your Desktop.
- Double-click the disk or the setup icon on your Desktop.
- Double-click the Office installer icon.
- Click Continue.
- Read the Software License Agreement, and then click Continue.
- Click Agree to accept the terms of the software license agreement.
- Click Install to continue the installation.
- Click Change Install Location if you want to select another drive on which to install the product.
- Click Customize to select or to remove optional installation components. For example, click Customize if you do not want to install Office Fonts, Dock Icons, or certain applications such as Microsoft Messenger, Remote Desktop, or Microsoft Document Connection.
- Enter your Mac user name and password, and then click OK.
- Installation will begin. A progress indicator will appear.
- The installation is complete when you receive this message. Click Close.
- You will be prompted to activate the product. If you have the product key, select Enter your product key.
Following these step your office setup completes on your device. Still some people find it difficult to install the setup of Ms Office on their MAC. For them, we provide technical assistance
www.office.com/setup 2016, www.office.com/setup 2013 through phone.
If you are too not able to install or set up MS Office 2016 on your MAC device, our technical team will help you out. Call our office.com/setup Helpline No. 1-855-441-4419 US Toll Free.