Just getting started on Office 365? Once you know your username and password, you can sign in to your O365 account from a few different places. But instances occur when instead of using correct credentials you can’t access to your MS Office account. The situation becomes problematic as now you can’t install MS Office nor can update or continue using its features.
In this post we are sharing the easy ways that let you easily connect to your Office account with an overwhelming sign-in experience.
Cant’t Sign In to Your http://www.Office.com/myaccount?
To sign in your MS Office account, the procedure you normally follow is- Go to office.com > http://www.Office.com/myaccountand click the Sign in button.
You got frustrated attempting sign in but still can’t sign in to Microsoft Office 365 account. You may be trying to sign in by using a portal such as http://www.Office.com/.
Why You Just Cannot Sign In? Main Reasons
This issue occurs if the conditions that are required to sign in aren’t met. Stated below the common reasons why you cannot sign in to your office account:
- Your subscription isn’t expired.
- The user account is enabled.
- The user account isn’t locked out.
- The correct user name and password are used.
- The password isn’t a temporary password.
- The password isn’t expired.
- You’re not blocked from signing in.
- If you’re a federated user, single sign-on (SSO) is working.
Easy Sign In Steps to Follow
To resolve this issue, follow these steps.
Step 1: Sign in to the portal
If you’re using Office 365 or CRM Online, go to www.office.com/setup.
Step 2: Use the solution that’s appropriate for your sign-in experience
If you can sign in to the portal, but you can’t sign in to a non-browser–based app, such as an Office app or an app on your mobile device to check email, follow these steps:
- Work with your admin to make sure that you have the correct licenses applied to your account.
- If you’re enabled for multi-factor authentication, make sure that you have set up app passwords.
Looking to setup your www.office.com/setup 2016? Call on1-855-441-4419& follow the easy manual tutorial.
Step 3: Check the Product Activation
You may follow the steps below and check if Office application is activated or not.
- Open Word.
- Click on File, Account, on the right-hand side of the page under Product Information check if the product is activated.
- If it displays Office application is not activated, you may click on Activate Product and follow the instructions to activate the program.
- Once the activation is completed you may try to open Office application and check if it works as expected.
If Office application is already activated you may click on ‘Sign out’ under ‘User Information’ screen from all the account and then ‘sign in’ with the registered email account and check if it works as expected.
None of the methods troubleshoot your issue? Proceed Below to call our customer care representative.
Troubleshoot sign-in issues with MS Office Helpline Support
If you can’t sign in to the portal, then we recommend you to call on our MS Office Helpline Numbers available for the USA, UK/Canada & Australia. Our well versed certified technicians are capable of solving every issue related to My Account, Setup/installation, Product Activation & Configuration.
You just have to call on our toll free numbers- +1-855-441-4419 (USA), +44-800-046-5700 (UK/Canada) and +61-1800-769-903 (Australia).
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information with other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.