Step into the new age of Office with this digital download of the latest version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016! This new version has all upgraded Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote with new time-saving features and a sleek, modern look. Of course, Office 2016 is fully cloud-capable, touchscreen optimized and accessible via Microsoft Web Apps to allow you to work from anywhere with any device.
You get all of this and more when you download Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student for your system.
What does the New Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student include?
Office Home and Student 2016 includes:
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- OneNote 2016
Features of Office Home and Student 2016
The all new Home & Student office 2016 is designed to help you create and organize faster. It also allows you to save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them anywhere anytime. The other features include:
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for your eyes.
- You will get an enhanced reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Now with new Excel templates you can convert your info into a chart or table—in just a click.
- Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
How to Install Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 on your System?
First you have to register/associate the Office suite product key with your email account. Further follow the steps below-
- Go to the link product key, enter the product key to associate the Office subscription with your email account.
- Now try activating the Office suite on your device using the associated email account.
- Your office suit will install successfully & ready to use.
Not able to install? Call our Office Helpline Customer Support Number 1-855-441-4419.
Want to Reinstall Office Home & Student 2016 on another computer?
You may also install it on your new system. All you need to just un-install Office Home and Student 2016 from the current computer on which it is installed and re-install it on a new computer. Next follow these steps:
- Login to your My Account page (com/myaccount) with your Microsoft Account credentials.
- Deactivate the computer on which it is installed at present.
- Restart the computer now.
- On the other computer on which you need to install, login to the My Account page and press Install and follow the steps to install Office Home and Student 2016.
- Your new version of Office Home & Student 2016 is now successfully installed on your new computer.
If you are still cant uninstall & reinstall this, contact Office Helpline Number on 1-855-441-4419. Our experienced technicians will help you troubleshoot any problem related to office set up, office installation & configuration.